COBRA TECHNOLOGIES BV
- DEFINED POROUS CERAMICS The core activity of Cobra is production and sales of porous ceramic components and related products for a diversity of applications. The technology for the production of the porous ceramics is proprietary and protected by patents.
- THE POROUS CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY. The production methododology of Cobra is based on special colloidal filtration methodes, resulting in defined porous ceramic products with sharp pore size distribution, especially towards the higher tail of the Gauss-distribution curve.
- THE MARKET Some important fields of application are a.o. in the use as support for ceramic membrane development, analytical applications, as intermediate product as machinable component, in sensors.
- Sensors and analytical applications require porous ceramics, where the same parameters as in membrane filtration are essential. The use is in porous plugs, allowing for electrical contact and preventing viscous flow.
- In analytical applications the sharp pore size distribution is essential. Cobra offers ceramic discs for testing of rock samples in oil field analysis. In this analytical method pore size distribution is essential.
- COMPANY PRESENTATION
- GENERAL TERMS OF DELIVERY